The RS420 EID reader has been designed to work in harsh environments and is ideal for todays modern hoof trimming contractor using All4feet /All4hooves Pro tablets.
The large user friendly display located on the front of the RS420 is clear and simple. The RS420 connects seamlessly to All4feet & All4hooves Android devices using it’s inbuilt Bluetooth management system.
The easy to use two button setup allows the user to select functions on the fly, such as vibrate on read, comparison on read, head count and many more.
The RS420 Allflex reader will transfer data when read from the wand to the All4feet Pro tablet reducing human error & increasing speed of reading & recording
1. The RS420 EID reader has the ability to read a list ( staged cows) of EID s transferring each individual reading to the All4feet tablet with out manually saving using the tablet.
2. The RS420 EID reader has the ability to input a cows ID number ( freeze brand or Ear tag number) when an EID is read on the tablet for future reference.
3. The ability to read an EID again when an animal is in the chute and add or amend the report made on the tablet then save
4. When an EID is read the tablet will display a previous recording ID ( freeze brand or Ear tag) number
5. When an EID is read the tablet will immediately flash & alert sound a previous recorded Lime Damage
6. When an EID is read the tablet will immediately flash & alert sound a 3 month history
Benefits of the RS420
- Time Stamp
- Large User Friendly LCD screen
- Li-Ion Battery
- Apple\Android Connectivity
- Vibrate on read
- Built in Bluetooth
- User friendly menu system
- Two Buttons
- On board Memory (100,000 records)
Carry Case and Software Included.